Pioneers in Fertility
- About Bourn Hall
- Your IVF Journey
- Female Fertility
- Success Rates
- Overseas Patients
IUI in Dubai – A Highly Effective Assisted Conception Possibility
IUI in Dubai stands for intrauterine insemination. This form of assisted conception involves the injection of prepared sperm in the patient’s womb during the time of ovulation. This treatment can be used by couples dealing with a vast range of reproductive problems.
Who is IUI Suitable for?
The IUI in Dubai treatment can be used by a vast range of couples that haven’t been capable of conceiving naturally. Intrauterine insemination is suitable for the patients suffering from:
- Unexplained infertility
- Mild endometriosis
- Mild male factor problems
- Inability to ejaculate during intercourse
- Unsuccessful fertility treatments like ovulation induction
The Benefits of IUI
Professionals suggest four to six cycles of IUI before the couple opts for an alternative treatment like in vitro fertilization (IVF). IUI in Dubai treatments come with a vast range of advantages:
- High chance of pregnancy with multiple cycles: scientific evidence suggests that several rounds of IUI treatment increase the chance of pregnancy to nearly 80 percent.
- An affordable treatment: IUI ranks as one of the most affordable fertility treatments.
- Lower stress, lower time commitment: IUI is an easier procedure than IVF, which is why the required time commitment on behalf of the patient is much lower. The insemination process itself requires just a couple of minutes. Some women may need to take fertility drugs in advance, in order to stimulate ovulation.
The reputation of the clinic that you choose will be one of the determining factors for the success of the treatment. Bourn Hall Clinic has decades of experience in the field of reproductive therapy.
Are you considering IUI? Give us a call today to benefit from a consultation with one of our experts.