Financing each IVF cycle episodically adds an additional burden to the couple. When a couple has financial peace of mind, the body’s hormones react in a positive way allowing the embryo to grow in a more conducive environment. We want to give our patients the highest probability of being successful. At Bourn Hall, we define ‘success’ as taking a baby home.
The Bourn Hall Shared Risk Program offers you multiple IVF cycles at a significant discount with the added security of a money back guarantee if you do not take home a baby.
Our IVF Refund Program is available to all patients under the age of 39 and eligibility is subject to a medical review.
- Up to 3 fresh cycles of IVF
- Fixed, discounted fee that could save patients up to 25% on the cost of treatment
- Up to 100% refund if the patient does not take home a baby by the end of their 3rd cycle
The Shared Risk Program includes:
- Medical and Nursing Care
- All monitoring and scanning costs
- Local Anaesthesia or Intravenous sedation during OT procedures
- Egg Collection
- Embryology procedures
- ICSI (Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Assisted Hatching if required
- Embryo Transfer
- Pregnancy Blood Test
- Pregnancy Ultrasound scans (up to 10 weeks of gestation)
- Private patient suite for recovery
- Follow-up consultation (within 2 months of treatment completion)
Note: Shared risk program doesn’t include any surgical procedures or genetic testing (PGD or PGS).
Shared Risk Global Survey
1,000 Shared Risk patients were surveyed in the U.S (survey done in 2015).
- 99.8% patients who took a baby home after their 1st or 2nd cycle would do it all over again. No buyers remorse!
- 96% of them would recommend the plan to others.
- 75% of all couples enrolled in the Shared Risk Program took home a baby!
If you are interested in learning more about our Shared Risk program, please contact our Shared Risk Coordinator, Blanche Usher today on: +971 56 454 0463 or email at email@example.com.